Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 days :)

Love is a movement, joy but a moment.
Happiness is but an instance where you think it all will be okay.
Faith can't be shaken, yet my heart is breaking.
The sadness and tears keep creating these fears.
I'm afraid of the past, it keeps coming in fast.
So hold me tight and don't let go.
I'll try to run and I'll try to hide,
just hold on tight it will be a bumpy ride.
Make me a promise you swear not to break.
Hold me close and whisper in my hear,
I'm here for you through and through.
Kiss me tonight while we're still here.
Don't let today become yesterday
Tomorrow is still too soon.
Look me in the eye, I'm here for you.
Stand here and watch; you'll see I'm waiting.
Leave my breathless, make me shake less.
The butterflies keep turning,
They're turning because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment